IPS has been able to achieve sustained growth without compromising its objectivity and independence. IPS welcomes your interest in sponsoring its activities which are meant to building a brighter tomorrow through promotion of sound policies based on empirical research.
You may become a Sponsor by donating an amount of Rs. 50,000/- (USD 500) or more annually. This will be a highly valued contribution which cannot be reciprocated; yet IPS will be pleased to offer following benefits for its sponsors as a token of thanks:
- Complementary delivery of all IPS Publications, Periodicals and Newsletters.
- Invitation to participate in all academic seminars, keeping in view the interests and specializations of sponsors.
- Access to IPS library, in-house briefs and other research resources.
- Right to introduce one person as member without any charges and with all benefits.
- Will get updated information about activities and projects of IPS.
IPS holds around 30 to 40 seminars, lectures, roundtables and conferences every year. Cost of each of such events ranges from Rs. 20, 000 to Rs. 100,000 depending on the nature and contents of the program.
IPS coordinates research work and translations by local and foreign scholars and involves logistics, honorarium etc. You may sponsor these projects.
IPS publishes a number of books and research papers every year and their cost ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 500,000 depending on the volume and quality of the book. You may also sponsor reprint of any book, report or research paper that you have found useful.